We can assist staff and students in the Faculty of Health Sciences with the creation of e-learning resources, and provide guidance on a number of areas:
- Blackboard for managing online learning
- Blackboard Collaborate for delivering online activities and teaching sessions
- Microsoft Office 365 products and how they can be used to support teaching and learning, including:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Sway
- Borrowing equipment to produce e-Learning resources
- Connecting to the University network: Remote Desktop, Wireless and Eduroam
- e-Voting systems and training – assistance creating slides and polls, as well as advice on effective use.
- e-Assessment and Submission
- Ethical & Professional guidance: Consent and Copyright
- Technology in the Clinical Academies
- Online Surveys – creating and deploying your surveys as well as analysis and reporting.
- Social Media and Web 2.0 tools
- TEL Materials development: learning about how to design digital teaching and learning resources, and the tools that will help you do it.
- Video and audio recordings (using a variety of tools including Mediasite), from clinical examinations to lectures and podcasts
Link to a resource on Blackboard Content System instead